Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

Recently just saw a stickman movie

Trust me, it is epic.
I can almost assure you that this one can match up to resident evil.
It is the Castle series!
You know, I have watched a few nonsensical stickman movies before, but this one really told a story and really make them look almost human. Well, at least they felt human...like Etrius (green eyed elite) was hurt from the invasion of the second castle, or when he was betrayed by the General and the hatred his friend Lloyd felt when he realised the General betrayed them...etcetc...

The first thing you think of when the word "stickman" comes up is just a ball with arms and legs. But after my friend introduced to me the "Die in Style" story, I really really didn't think stickmans are so primitive after all. Especially when they sprung 'XiaoXiao' to stardom...(that, I haven't watched)

This other guy called Oscar Johansson should totally be famous (I am not sure whether or not he is) for his creation the Castle series. I don't want to spoil it for you, but the movie got darn awesome from part 3 onwards. =)

Other stickman movies: http://www.stickpage.com/

Tell me what you think!



The series' logo

Left to right: General, Etrius (Elite infliltrator), Dr...smth (I think it was a Russian name)

Etrius in the second castle (Part III A), heavily guarded by the evils (things? Stickman-vampires? Not sure. Some of them had wings...some had fangs, some had big, giant muscles.)

Someone's depiction on one of the evils.

By Remenyke

No comments:

Post a Comment